Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Drmelissa Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 5
I had Dr. Smith as my Ob/Gyn since 2007. She has been great at each and every one of my appointments. She delivered my first child and was super GREAT!!! I did not feel pressured in any way when I was in labor and she was really sweet and listened to what I wanted during my labor experience. I am also expecting once again and I have chose Dr. Smith to deliver my next baby, I wouldnt choose anyone else. She really takes the time to talk to you and see if everything is going great and if not she'll explain to you whats happening and she really takes the time to answer any questions you have, she's really great. Only bad thing is that she is the only Ob/Gyn doctor at Kaiser so its really hard to get a annual appointment and the wait may be longer than expected due to her being in different places in a short period of time. But overall I recommend Dr. Smith to all women who want a professional experience. ;)
I had Dr. Smith as my OB/GYN the three years I lived in Kailua Kona. She is the best Doctor I have ever had and I credit her for saving my life and my baby's life in an emergency C with placental abruption. She listens closely and explains as much as you need. Wonderful bed-side manor and open minded. Wish there were more like her.
38 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Drmelissa Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCushing Memorial Hospital, 711 Marshall St, Leavenworth, KS
Dr. Drmelissa Smith is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Leavenworth, KS.