Dr. Melissa L St Germain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa L St Germain?

We love Dr. St. Germain! She always takes time to talk to us and answer every question we have via phone or in person (I always have a lot being a first time parent). The nurses and staff are always very friendly, and happy! I can't imagine taking my child anywhere else.

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Always there for our family of 5 children! Exudes willingness to write letters and provide documentation per our request ANYTIME!!! Refills? No problem! Calls? No problem!!! Her bedside manner is personable and sincere! Im SHOCKED others have not rated her higher! I know other families that couldnt be happier with Dr. St Germain!!! We sure are!!!

Heartless doctor

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone who has a child with a serious medical condition. My infant daughter's second visit to her office she suggested that I place my daughter in an institution because children with her illness die at an early age. I immediately removed my child from under her care. If my child is going to die I want to spend every precious moment with her not place her in an facility with strangers.

Dr. Melissa L St Germain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.