Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melissa R Stade
Dr. Melissa R Stade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kearney, NE, with another office in Kearney, NE. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. Dr. Stade is affiliated with Ogallala Community Hospital. Dr. Stade has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Melissa R Stade has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Melissa R Stade has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Melissa R Stade has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 31
I was diagnosed with cancer in both breasts about 2 1/2 years ago. I had a consult with Dr. Stade shortly after my diagnosis, even though I had chemo first, and then a double mastectomy 5 months later. She was so caring, and took time for me. She even gave me her cell phone number on the back of her business card, and told me to call her day or night, even if all I needed was a friend, during that very first consult. I had to follow up with her later on during my reconstruction process for an infection, and she was just as caring, and I trusted her advice. Love her!!
In the exam room, Dr. Stade would not listen to a thing I had to say about MY body. She told me I was arguing with her if I asked a question. She proceeded to tell me how much education she had and let me know just how smart she was. She seemed to be crying as she was exiting the exam room. It appeared she had her feelings hurt.This Dr. Stade is totally unprofessional!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Stade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Melissa R Stade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Melissa R Stade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kearney, NE.