Dr. Melissa Stoffel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Stoffel?

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Best Dr. I've seen in a long time. Very personable and so friendly! She is very knowledgeable and has a very wonderful demeanor! I was very comfortable with her at my first visit and every visit to follow!! She is just an awesome Dr. and human being!!

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Truly an amazing doctor!

AMAZING Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Stoffel is a caring, kind, wonderful doctor! She made me feel at ease, she had a diagnosis for me when three other doctors did not, and she immediately assured me that she has a solution to the problems I have been having. She expolored ALL the options with me and within a short span of time scheduled my procedure.

Posted on March 15th, 2016