Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melissa J Thiel has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She LISTENS. She genuinely cares. And she is just plain excellent in her field. Follow up is amazing by both her staff and herself. They return calls and answer concerns. Extremely knowledgeable and educates her patients on all aspects of their issues. She has me currently reading two books on my condition! She does her research before you get to her office so she can fully address your problem and chart a course of action to fix your problem. She stays current on issues and procedures. My husband recently met her after 20 years of me being her patient. He was thoroughly impressed too.
Dr. Thiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Melissa J Thiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMelissa Thiel Md, 205 S Whiting St Ste 303, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Melissa J Thiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, VA.