Dr. Melissa Weatherspoon Cupid Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Melissa Weatherspoon Cupid?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

My children have been patients since they were infants and I now see Dr. Cupid as well. I am very satisfied with the service and care that we receive, I have never had problems in my now almost 8 years of being a patient.

A Great Family Practice!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

I have been a patient for several years now. I have truly, truly never experienced anything as others have described. Dr.Cupid and her staff are wonderful. They are always professional and very friendly. My wait time has never been as long as others have described and if I did wait for a bit, I understood that they were busy. I haven't been misdiagnosed, in fact she has been correct with all of my diagnosis and they have made sure I see some of the best specialists. Dr.Cupid, is very professional and very thorough. I will and have recommended Dr.Cupid/Cupid Family Practice.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Not the best doctor in Charlotte. The wait time has gotten a little better. Appointment means nothing. I had ti make an appointment and get there an hour or half an hour early to be seen on time. Then they gave my children the wrong diagnosis and the medicine they prescribed was making them sicker. I would not recommend this doctors office until they get it together. And you wait forever for the doctor to see you once they put you in the examination room.

Stay away if you respect yourself

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Horrible doctor. I asked for a paper prescription, they insisted on faxing it. They faxed it to the wrong pharmacy. When I tracked it down, it was also the wrong dosage, and didn't have refills like it was suppose to.

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I've seen this dr several times. The wait is forever. She is quick to give a misdiagnosis and is not helpful or knowledgable at all. Awful.

What in the world

Posted on May 25th, 2013

Ok I waited a longgggggg time. I waited so long that I had to open the door to give them a sign that it's time to check on me. Eventually Dr. Cupid came and was very unprofessional. I don't want to go into details because then she will know who I am but I will say this "She was suppose to do something and she did not do it."Also, the lady at the desk called me to read me my lab results she said "Everything is good" but when she called someone else she went into detail explaining 'What is good". They are just plain sorry at this doctor office and I'm never going back. Also I heard them talking about people and chilling while I was in the room waiting.

POOR Quality

Posted on November 30th, 2009

This doctor left me waiting for over an hour, didn't come to check on me, tell me why the wait is so long or anything. The reason for the visit was because I had a real bad Sinus Infection. After I was finally seen, the nurse comes in to give me a shot and doesn't tell me that I can leave or that was it. The service was horrible. I would never go there again. Nor will I recommend you to go either.

Posted on October 25th, 2017