Dr. Melodi Wilson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Melodi Wilson?

Dr Wilson was the most unfriendly doctor I ever see it.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I would never go back to her or recommend her. She never introduces her self it look like she was doing a favor to me.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

been with this practice for years. As my doctor no longer practices in OB (just GYN), I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Wilson, since I trusted the practice. After a long wait and initial meeting with her during the appointment, I decided that I would not return. Her bedside manner and knowledge to answer my questions was a terrible example of modern medicine. In good old lazy fashion, she constantly answered my pregnancy related questions about skin, nutrition and emotion by stating she would refer me to another specialist (e.g. dermatologist, nutritionist, etc.). it seemed that she had no interest in offering her expertise, but would rather collect the money and "pass the buck" so that she did not have to do any work.

Patient

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Bed side manner

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I'm plan on finding a new doctor.

Very RUDE and unprofessional

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Was very dismissive of any of my concerns. Would not listen to me when I was talking, seemed very bored the entire time. I asked her to be tested for my blood type (in addition to other blood test) and she looked at me like I was crazy for asking and told me it wasnt important. I was also wanted my cholestoral and never recieved any results for either. I will never go back to her.

All Good things..

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Wilson for the last 6 years. She's been my reg GYN as well as has helped me find my way thru fertility issues and knew when it was time to send me to another fertility specialist because my issues needed more in depth specialists. I returned to her after getting pregnant by the specialist she recommended and continued my prenatal care with her and the FFX OBGYN midwives. She wound up being my on call doc when it was time for me to go to the hospital to have my baby and did an excellent job performing my unplanned c-section. I would recommend her to anyone. She's good, she's honest, and she doesn't beat around the bush- I respect her and continue to be a patient of hers because of it.

great lady

Posted on January 19th, 2012

very nice lady, she makes you very relaxed. sometimes there's quite a wait, and when calling with questions it can be difficult to get a hold of people. She was my first gyn and i can't say that i'm looking forward to finding another now that i've moved

Posted on November 30th, 2011

From the moment I walked in the door it seemed like this doctor either just rolled out of bed or was on drugs. She did not seem to care at all about me as a patient, my concerns or questions. She kept looking at my two year old son as if he was some scary creature (he was nicely strapped into the stroller the whole time). Half way through the appointment I decided to actually walk out without being examined, that is how bad an impression she made on me. (I am also a physician and I was just horrified at her unprofessional behavior and appearance)

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Horrid Doctor. Does not care about patients's concerns and won't let you get in word edgewise. Keeps her hand on the door knob for entire visit. Rolls her eyes and dismisses any thoguhts you have about your pregnancy. Personaliy zero.

Excellent MD

Posted on May 17th, 2009

I have been with Dr.Wilson for 4 years now. She is a very caring person who will sit and listen to any and all concerns or questions that you may have. She is very professional and through with everything that she does. I am very pleased to have found such a excellent doctor and don't ever plan on leaving her practice.

Posted on August 19th, 2016