Dr. Melody S Behnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melody S Behnam?

Incorrect diagonsis. Terrible, never shows up on time or on call.

2hours of revert time for on call. Terrible, never showed up in hospital for check up. Admitted in 22 week had pains: went to hospital at night, they Couldnot diagnose and kept guessing. Sent me back home. Next day morning again pain came back. While doc could have done the test in 15mins in her clinic but she said she can only check me in clinic of I have appointment. And then She never showed up during my stay in hospital. Just talked on phone that too on repeated request. There was no doctor requested to see me on her behalf. They kept giving me 3 bottles of IV and then later said, I have too much fluid and baby is restless. Now ordered some genetic testing, lying that it was asked to be done earlier; but her nurse forgot to take blood sample. At 30 week she never even asked for glucose level test. Her staff at Ridgewood has no phone etiquettes. They are rude. Never give proper message to the doctor. No follow-ups after visit is done.

thought she was great but she ended up being a terrible doctor. she is personable but not thorough at all.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. Behnam!

Love her

Dr. Benham took over my original ob/gyn's practice. She is amazing and I could not be in better hands. I'm past my baby years but she still makes me feel important to her practice.

PROFESSIONAL, CARING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE