Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melody Rodarte
Dr. Melody Rodarte, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodarte is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix, Del E Webb Memorial Hospital and Banner Gateway Medical Center. Dr. Rodarte has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Melody Rodarte has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Melody Rodarte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.