More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin N Berger
Dr. Melvin N Berger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shaker Heights, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Berger is affiliated with Akron Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin N Berger has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Although I normally have to wait for Dr. Berger to see me, it's always worth it. Like any specialist, he is a busy man, but always makes time for me & my concerns, if I have any. I have been a patient of his for nearly 20 years and have never been disappointed with his care. I highly recommend Dr. Berger!
Dr. Berger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Melvin N Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melvin N Berger in this video.
Dr. Melvin N Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shaker Heights, OH.