Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Melvin L Bottner
Dr. Melvin L Bottner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bottner is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Bottner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Melvin L Bottner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Melvin L Bottner has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Melvin L Bottner has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 47
I've been a patient of Dr. Bottner for over 20 years. Sometimes I've had to wait to be seen, however every single time I've been ill and needed to see him without an appointment, he's worked me into the daily schedule. He is the most thorough physician I've ever seen. I highly recommend Dr. Bottner.
Best doctor I have ever had!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bottner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Toronto Mt Sinai Hospital
Dr. Melvin L Bottner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMollen Clinic, 16100 N 71st St Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Melvin L Bottner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.