Dr. Melvin Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Young?

Excellent

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Office fit me in same day. Dr young was very thorough and listened to me and educated me on my different options. I went with a more invasive and painful option and he was very clear and concise on my expectations and open to doing what I felt would be better for me ( less invasive option required predinisone which I have extremely uncomfortable side effects) I am sending both of my parents to him. The practice was so thorough, timely apt, and I was not rushed.

Long wait times and not enough personal care

Posted on February 18th, 2017

After sending us to get MRI which was $350 didn't even go over it with us. Drew pictures to explain injury. When directy asked to see it he said we would have to wait til after his next patient and left room

New Patient

Posted on September 28th, 2016

We recently seen Dr. Young for my girls 6 month cleanings. They had a awesome experience not only did the girls feel so comfortable. Her staff and assistant were so nice and welcoming. Dr. Young herself took time with my girls and myself answering all my questions and future treatment with my older daughter about orthodontic treatment. Not to mention her office is ABSOULTEY BEAUTIFUL!! The girls loved that after their visit they received a special token to get a special prize and some pretty awesome toothpaste,(other goodies) that they LOVE so much they ask to go brush their teeth. If you need an a fun ,loving, caring, well educated dentist for your children I would recommended her VERY HIGHLY.

Incompetent. Wrong diagnoses. Do NOT recommend.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Post meniscus repair surgery, developed severe shin pain. Prescribed prednisone which was not indicated Misdiagnosed pain as bursitis, according to a well-reputed knee & hip specialist. Also, patient presented with two torn menisci and two hips in need of replacement. Young didn't explain surgical priorities.

Good as Gold

Posted on March 15th, 2010

I fell last year and had my first experience with an orthopedist who I "thought" was good. Eight months later I fell again and found my original ortho left the area. My physical therapist recommended Dr. Young and I've discovered there is a vast difference between the two. Dr. Young is THE BEST. His office is run like a well-oiled machine. Professional, courteous AND compassionate. Dr. Young went so far as to update his knowledge of concussions to further help me with my injuries. He listens, he remembers, he respects my wishes and has addressed every concern. I wish I could clone him and make him my primary care doc too. You will be lucky to have such a great doctor care for you.

Posted on August 28th, 2017