Dr. Melvin Deutsch Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Deutsch?

Exceptional care, listener and medical care

Posted on August 26th, 2013

I was very concerned with my father's heath so I called the office and spoke with a nurse. That same day Dr. Deutsch called me back, discussed the case and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Dr. Deutsch listens to the patient and family. He is compassionate and intelligent. Our young doctors should shadow a man like him to see what health care is supposed to be! He has been a God send to our family knowing my Dad has had the best care possible!

Posted on June 27th, 2017