Dr. Melvin Khaw Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Melvin Khaw?

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Khaw is one of the rare finds nowadays. A doctor who truly cares. He follows up with a phone call personally, who does that nowadays? He is a very astute and experienced doctor, very personable and kind and more so, he listens and spends time with you to fully grasp your issues and give the proper diagnosis. I cannot say the words to express my gratitude as my whole family has been in his care for many years now. Even though he is out of my network, my family will pay for his services as I cannot imagine having another family doctor. Top notch!

Outstanding doctor. Very knowledgeable; truly caring; excellent follow-up with patients.

Positive atmosphere.

First off, I've never written a review to put someone over in my life - ever- yet here I am because Dr. Khaw is that great. I came to his office stressed out and brimming on the inside with concern about my condition. I had a totally personable consultation with him, where he was very attentive, helpful and knowledgeable. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and take the necessary steps to get to the bottom of them. Having already gone to a few other doctors, the difference felt with his knowledge and friendly caring attitude was immediate. The office staff was very friendly and courteous as well. Highly recommended. Glad I found him.

Awesome!

Dr. Khaw is the most caring, competent, knowedgeable physician you could ever find. He loves medicine and cares more about us patients than anyone I have ever met. He's tireless in his quest for knowledge which makes him an incredible diagnostician. His office, like him, is friendly, cheerful and caring. While 4 stars equates to excellent, and is the highest allowed in this rating, trust me, he's a 5!