Dr. Melvin C Lu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin C Lu?

Mr and Mrs Bobby Hutchinson

Bobby and I have been going to Dr Lu for about 8 years and have found him to be the best Dermatologist we've ever been to. He is kind, knowledgeable, thorough, and trustworthy. His office is very good about accommodating our schedule. I highly recommend Dr Melvin Lu.

Excellent Dermatologist

Dr. Lu is an excellent dermatologist, although he does have some of the issues found in other offices these days. You may have to wait a bit to see him as he does have a lot of people coming in, but he is competent and caring. I had a basal cell that had returned, and when I told him I wanted to make sure it was removed permanently, he did not hesitate to refer me to another very competent dermatologist that performed Mohs surgery. He has also always answered all of my questions and made sure I understood all of my treatment options.

Very comfortable office and caring to take time to explain what ever you ask.

Choosing him over others....He

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Lu for years. Recently, our insurance plan changed and he is not a provider on our new insurance. We went to a different (covered) dermatologist in the area. We are now going back to Dr. Lu, even though we will have to pay everything out of pocket. He's that good.

Physician and his PA have no bedside manner and no conception of time. Very rude. Don't go here.

Dr. Melvin C Lu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weeki Wachee, FL.