Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melvin A Mackler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Makler's office is woefully under staffed. They have too many patients and not enough personnel. Consequently, they're rushed, and you don't get a very caring vibe from the staff. The surgical coordinator, Nicky, is great but even her desk is full of files that she hasn't been able to put away. The other appt. person, Gladys, is short-tempered and not fluent in English. Dr. Mackler himself is a good physician but the office atmosphere needs a lot of improvement!
Dr. Mackler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Melvin A Mackler accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melvin A Mackler in this video.
Dr. Melvin A Mackler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.