Dr. Melvin L Mcfarlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin L Mcfarlin?

Doesn't care enough about the patients to actually bring the chart/computer in when going over the nurses notes from what I had already discussed. His attitude and demeanor were rude and he seemed annoyed. Horrible bed side manor. I'll skip this insensitive so called doctor and just go to the ER.

Marcus Welby

As an older patient, I look for a doctor that has a caring soul. He is young, but he reminds me of the doctors we had back in the old days that would make house calls. He always inquires about my family and encourages me to follow my diet. I find him to be extremely smart and kind.

Phenomenal!!!!

Dr. McFarlin is a kind caring physician. In fact, he is the best doctor that I have come across in ages. He not only cares about his patients, he makes you want to do better in terms of ones health. I was so impressed by him that I recommended many family members and friends. The ones that have actually followed my recommendation have nothing but positve things to say about the Dr. McFarlin. His diagnosis were accurate and concise. He took the time to break down medical jargon and put it in simplistic terms that a non medically trained person would understand. I think he is wonderful..God bless him!

Best Doctor

He's been the best Doctor I ever had in Kansas City.

Love this doctor! Helped me lose 50 pounds 2 summers ago and I've kept all but 9 pounds of it off for 2 years. Plus helped with some other health issues. He genuinely cares and his bed side manner is comforting, very positive. I was his patient at Research Physicians and have been looking for him every since he left. I am 37 years old and he is the best doctor I have personally ever had. I hope to find him again someday.

great doctor. sad that he's not at downtown physicians any longer.