Dr. Melvin J Soo Hoo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Melvin J Soo Hoo?

First visit

What a pompous, arrogant man! Treated me like I was a total idiot. I wish I would have checked up on him before I saw him. And lucky me! I get to see him today to get out on some meds. Going to see if I can be referred to someone else, but it sounds like, based on a review, that that might lead to him being even more of a jerk.

So this is what you will be taking

Always felt I was incoviencing him by showing up to my appointment. Have been feeling great, but continually prescribed to what my target blood levels should be vs. maintaining a stable lifestyle. He's fine until you find another dr, but the doctor works for you, don't get bullied into putting something I your body you not comfortable with

The wrong medication was a primary cause for an increase of symptoms and concerns and this doctor did not listen or offer appropriate treatment. When family members need to go to Cooperation Council and submit a 3 party petition for help, I feel this doctor failed his oath to "Do No Harm." A medication that induced a state of psychosis reduced the ability to report symptoms or have any insight left to communicate about symptoms. Due to an emergency psychiatric crisis necessitating a cancelation, Dr. SooHoo, actually had a negative attitude about the cancellation occurring less than the 24 hours notice. He doesn't help and has a negative attitude! The county hospitalization treatment was actually much more helpful than Dr. SooHoo.

Response Time

His such a jerk and is really unorganized.