Dr. Melvin M Welinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvin M Welinsky?

Overall impression

The best doctor by far, who I have ever had in my life.

Finance

Dr W. is the epitome of what all doctors should strive to be. He listens. You matter to him. When he interacts with you, you are the most important person in his life. He's MY doctor. I'm 62 and finally have a trusted physician who cares for me immeasurably.

Exceptional PCP

Wonderful physician. Very thorough and excellent in diagnosing ailments--has almost a 6th sense about things, perhaps because he has been doing it for so long. I went in one day with a massive headache and was worried it could be related to a very severe bug bite to the back of my neck. He was spot on and said it was a muscle issue related to stress and that I needed to apply warm heat to the muscles. Sure enough within a day, the issue went away. He understands the human body very well w/o relying on high tech for everything. Great primary care physician--the best I've ever had!

The best primary care doc I've ever had

What incredible luck to find myself under the care of Dr. Welinsky. I have never had a doctor so thorough and so compassionate. You can really talk to him - he listens and you can tell he really cares. He goes above and beyond, in my estimation. I am very thankful to be under his care.

Excellent PCP... would recommend to anyone.

Dr. Welinksy is an inspiration for and an example of compassion and kindness. He is the kind of doctor we all want our parents and loved ones to have. He is an incredible advocate for his patients. In short he is the reason why I'm still here today.

Dr. Welinsky is a wonderful doctor--very honest, caring, and smart. He really knows what he is doing. I am very impressed with how kind and competent he is.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Welinsky took over from my old primary care who left the practice at MGH. I was unhappy as I liked the old PCP a lot. However, it turned out to be a good thing. Dr. W is an excellent physician, really knows his stuff. While that is nothing unusual at Mass. General Hospital, what makes him unusual and stand out is that he is a very caring doctor who spends a lot of time with his patients. One can feel that he really cares for his patients also as persons. He is very easy going, returns phone calls (sometimes in the late evenings same day) and always follows up with you. I am very impressed with this Johns Hopkins trained doctor.