Dr. Melvyn A Harrington Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvyn A Harrington Jr?

Competent and trustworthy

I am about to have my second knee surgery. Dr.Harrington did the first one,and I have had no pain in that knee for over three years. I only trust him; therefore, I am going to finally do the left knee because of pain. He did not rush me to make up my mind. He let me come to my own conclusions. I am looking forward to another successful surgery. He has a great bedside manner

patient

Excellent, Compassionate, Professional and really know his stuff. I recommend everyone to him. You will not be disappointed.

Greatest knee doctor ever

Dr. Harrinton did a total knee replacement on 06/2013. This was my 10th knee surgery. His staff along with Dr. Harrington are very professional but not stuffy. The pain management after surgery was the best I've ever had. The replacement went great and after 6 months I can do things I haven't been able to do for years. If I had found Dr. Harrington sooner , maybe I would not have to had all the prior surgeries.