Dr. Melvyn Hecht Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Melvyn Hecht?

I wanted my elderly mother to see Dr. Hecht, a geriatric specialist, instead of her team of doctors who couldn't seem to help keep her blood pressure & cardiac issues under control. I called him in to do a consult while she was hospitalized about 6 months ago. We all liked Dr. Hecht, but my mother was skeptical about going to a new doctor, especially during the cold snowy winter. She was hospitalized again twice recently, and then began using him. In the 2 months that my mom has been Dr. Hecht's patient, he was able to look at all of her health issues, and get her better than she has been in a long time, and he accomplished this with less medicine! Last week, my mom was very ill, & Dr. Hecht was able to have a chest X-Ray & blood work done without her leaving her home. He put her on a new medication, & within a week she improved! Dr. Hecht even called my mother at home over the weekend because he was very concerned about her. She visited him several times at his office, and he and his entire staff are always very kind, compassionate, and professional. Dr. Hecht gives my mom a lot of time, and answers all of our questions. My sister & I have called Dr. Hecht's office several times, & we always either get a call back in a timely fashion, or speak to him immediately, depending on the severity of our mother's condition. Dr. Hecht is a wonderful doctor, and our only regret is that we didn't take my mother to him much sooner!