Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Melvyn H Rech has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Melvyn H Rech has the following 15 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Showing 5 of 36
I love Dr. Rech! He's an amazing doctor. He motivates me and he talks to you not like a patient but like he's known you for years. He even knows my name and my husband name. He answers questions and he sugar coats nothing!!!! I love this freaking doctor of mine. 6am appointments are awesome because I'm always the first patient. Glad I found him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
53 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Melvyn H Rech accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMelvyn H Rech Do, 1900 N University Dr Ste 107, Pembroke Pines, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Melvyn H Rech in this video.
Dr. Melvyn H Rech is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.