Dr. Melvyn H Rech Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Melvyn H Rech?

Had arthroscopy of my right knee last year since then I have more pain than before , he should be retired playing ping pong not messing up people

Dr. Rech is the Best

Great Doctor and very good at what he do, would not have it any other way

Dr. Rech knows his orthopedic practice well. I am scheduled for a hip replacement soon and have the most confidence in Dr. Rech. He has had many many years of experience.

Patient

I love Dr. Rech! He's an amazing doctor. He motivates me and he talks to you not like a patient but like he's known you for years. He even knows my name and my husband name. He answers questions and he sugar coats nothing!!!! I love this freaking doctor of mine. 6am appointments are awesome because I'm always the first patient. Glad I found him.

Dr Rech is the most caring Dr. I have ever known. He is professional caring and extremely knowledgeable. A leader in his profession .

I felt at ease. Everyone in the office treated me with a lot of courtesy. The nurse held my hand while I got a cast put on my left ankle. Dr Rech talked to me like we were old friends. A nervous experience turned into a comfortable event. His waiting room is crowded but when he sees his patient, you are all he focuses on. I highly recommend him. The only thing I believe would help him, would be if there was one more doctor in his office just like him.

Dr. Melvyn H Rech is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.