Dr. Meneleo Lilagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meneleo Lilagan?

Posted on November 5th, 2015

This doctor got a new office staff in late 2013 and she is awesome! Love the doctor and the staff!!

seeking new doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2015

after having the same doctor for 26 years he retired ,looking for a new doctor for on going medical issues, I was told if you have any pain , we don't want to see you, I told them I went to pain clinic for pain just wanted to establish a relationship with a doctor for me and my kids for well check ups, that I could feel comfortable with, the secretary said she would ask the doctor if he wanted to see me for other reasons.. got back on the phone in 30 seconds and told me he didn't want to see me...I don't know what really happened, but I I heard he was a kind great family doctor, but I'm astonished that I was told by his staff he doesn't want anything to do with any one that requires pain medication, I have never heard of that but I guess now I am beneath needing medical care if I have pain...go figure... thank you..dr liligan I was so excited to put my family in your hands after what I heard about you and tried to deal with your staff even after reading these reviews...but the reviews, they are on point, by the way ive never written a review, thank you future doctor...not I guess. your staff made it very clear you wanted nothing to do with me and my family for any kind of care..and specifically said you said so.

Great Doc.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Great Doc but needs better front office staff.

BAD FRONT OFFICE STAFF

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lilagans for over 7 years. He is a fantastic Family Doctor. The only problem that I have currently is his somewhat new (6 moths or so) office staff are the very worst. They are rude on the phone, they dont give him his messages from patients till the end of the day or the next day if at all and they act incredably unprofessional.Dont get me wrong the DOC is great and his turn around and wait time is fantastic but he REALLY NEEDS TO REPLACE HIS SOMWHAT NEW and VERY HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF!

Caring doctor, spends lots of time with you, worth waiting in the lobby for

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Dr. Lilagan spends a lot of time with me and addresses all of my concerns each time I see him. Unlike other doctors I have been to, he is really professional and takes the time to listen and also takes the time to explain things to me. He is a good doctor, just ask any of the other patients you see in his clinic. He is well liked by everyone.

Not in your best interest

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Watch who you go to, this is one place I'll stay away from. I had multiple appointments here (in hopes things would get better). 3 times I was diagnosed from a book. I'm just not comfy putting my health at risk to someone who is still apparently turning to a study guide for things. Also, I needed a visit to fill out some paperwork. This office wanted to charge me for a full visit for something they could have done over the fax.

Posted on May 20th, 2017