Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merab G Krikhely
Dr. Merab G Krikhely, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Krikhely is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens, New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Merab G Krikhely has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Merab G Krikhely has the following 4 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Merab G Krikhely has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Krikhely is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Tbilisi Medical Institute
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsQuality Medical Association, 11117A Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Merab G Krikhely in this video.
Dr. Merab G Krikhely is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.