The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga
Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga has the following 16 expertise
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga - Posted on October 18th, 2016
Our first visit to her office went great. Beyond that it has been a complete disappointment. just trying to reach the office is such a pain. All you can ever get is the appointment center, which is a call center that can not answer any question. So if you have a question about any of the testing your child can have done or any of the services they provide your just out of luck
23 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSCOTT AND WHITE HOSPITAL, 2401 S 31st St, Temple, TX
Dr. Mercedes E Arroliga is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Temple, TX.