Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mercedes Webster
Dr. Mercedes Webster, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Webster is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital - Macomb County, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Mount Clemens. She speaks English.
Dr. Mercedes Webster has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Webster has been my personal physician for 20 yrs. She is exceptionally compassionate, thorough & skilled - she's IN your corner & VERY proactive for your health! She personally follows up on any unusual health issues - even if that requires staying after hours & calling me at home or on my cell. Last May, I was diagnosed with a rare type of rectal cancer, state III - during a routine colonoscopy screening (screenings are VITALLY important!). Dr. Webster delivered the hard news - in the MOST compassionate manner - & was passionately involved in helping me secure the best oncology doctors in the Henry Ford Health System. (which I did!). I went thru six weeks of combo chemo & radiation last summer - and was pronounced cancer-free end of Sept. All of my tests since then have been excellent - & I now volunteer in the Infusion Room at Henry Ford Macomb. I cannot say enough about my GOOD Dr. of 20 yrs. - Dr. Webster --- she's not only the best PCP you could ask for - she's also an excellent cheerleader! And is able to advise a patient regarding the WHOLE picture -- diet, stress, exercise, etc. She does NOT just write a script & leave it at that. I treasure our longstanding Dr. / patient relationship & pray she does NOT retire any time soon!
Dr. Webster has been my Family Practice physician for over 10 years. She is concerned about my family and goes to great lengths to ensure we get the most accurate care and information available. She calls or emails us with results as soon as they are received. She's the most caring and knowledgeable physician I've had in 40 years.
Dr. Webster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Select Specialty Hospital - Macomb County
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Mount Clemens
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Des Moines University
Dr. Mercedes Webster accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions15717 15 Mile Rd, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Mercedes Webster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.