Dr. Mercely Devabavus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mercely Devabavus?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr devabose is a great caring dr, I've been a patient of hers a long tome,and I'm very happy with her, she really cares for her patients, And her secretary Cynthia is also very caring, and does a great job. When I need something, Cynthia gets back to me asap.you don't get that from many offices! I'm very happy with the staff and the dr.

Greedy

Posted on December 1st, 2015

She's all about money. I went with pain on my left arm and neck and because I owe $40 of a past visit she didn't want to see me. That day I paid and left without seeing her. It was embarrassing. She makes me come around to the front desk make me call my insurance so I can ask why 2 of my visit the insurance didn't pay her . I was so much in pain. After she got an answer from the insurance . She told me you owe me 40 . I said ok i will paid on my next visit i just paid 20 I don't have no more money on mi. She told well see what can you do before I see you. I just look at her..wow I'm here with this pain I just grab my stuff and left. Her secretary even fell so bad. No way I will recommend her.

Rude!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Talks right over the top of patient, she does not want to hear you talk @ all. She told me that no specialist would take my insurance. Trying to get a referral for a the specialist that i needed was like pulling teeth. Specialist ordered MRI & XRAY. This Dr said it would take a long time for approval from insurance. I talked to my insurance & they said i dont even need approval. Dr was very rude & tries to block your treatment options. Comes into office in flip flops & texting during your visit. If you need help besides her checking your blood keep searching!

Great Doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Mercely and her staff are wonderful . Cynthia at the desk is cheerful with a nice personality . I have been going to Dr. Mercely for 10 years , she is very professional , intelligent , has a warm way about her . She is always right on the money with any of my diagnosis . Sometimes Dr. Mercely runs behind , the waiting time might not always be the greatest , However , she is worth waiting for . Many Doctors run behind . I trust my health in Dr. Mercely's hands . Thank you Dr. Mercely and the girls that help to run the office .

good doctor maybe-BUT

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Felt like she listened, adjusted medication well, follow up was good, BUT didn't seem to work well with other medical professionals that working to assist me. She hung up the phone with one office and told them not to call back, she made a mess out of a referral appointment that I waited for 6 weeks for and sat in that office for an hour and half while they tried to work with her to get an authorization (which I had called her office several times prior to the appointment as a reminder that a referral was still needed) and after that she basically "fired me" from her practice. That was ok because it is obvious that she was not the right doctor for me. I can say that she seems to micro manage everything- which as an outsider looking in is not a good thing and leaves you with a feeling that you are in an unprofessional office. Some of the "good" staff talked about in the above reviews is now gone and I think that probably indicates some internal office issues.

Terrible

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Waited 2 hrs, saw doctor for 4 min. Terrible experience. Finding new doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

She is a very caring physician who takes time ,listens to your opinion and you feel like part of the team. It is easy to get in to see her when you call and tell her you need to be seen due to illness. She prefers to see you rather than going to walk in clinic. She wants to be called. Her staff are professional and her nurse Jackie is a positive asset to her office.

Outstanding friendly staff and doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2014

From the minute you walk into the office, you feel welcomed. Cynthia, the receptionist, greets you with a wonderful smile and is very efficient at her job. It means so much when the front office person is friendly and shows genuine interest in you.Dr. Devabavus is the same way also. Genuine,friendly, interested in what you have to say and well knowledge in her field. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Devabavus.

Compassionate and Brillant

Posted on May 17th, 2014

After 10 plus years as a patient there is no Doctor I respect more. Expect kindness and expertise from the staff, Cynthia and Nurse Jackie. As a patient you receive the best of care, expert diagnosis and the kindest Doctor I have ever met. Dr. Mercely is nothing but stellar in every way.

patient

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr. Devabavus & her staff, Cynthia & Jackie. treat me as if I am the only patient they have. I always get prompt & personalized attention. Dr. Devabavus is an exceedingly caring physician , and I highly value her judgment & competence. When I barely knew her as a patient, I called her office on my way to the emergency room--she spoke to me immediately, discussed my symptoms, made a preliminary (& correct) diagnosis, made room in her schedule for me & subsequently the trip to ER was unnecessary. I highly recommend Dr. Devabavus & her staff.

Good doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2014

I can understand.1vs 4 experience. She is a good doctor, but in the past she seemed to be pre-occupied. I think maybe. It was personal problems that have been resolved. It does seem to take a long time but she doesn't rush out patient. I also was an inpatient and I found her to be very good at visiting everyday an follow thru on my care even when I went home. She returned every one of my calls. Follow up was excellent.

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Very unprofessional, dances around, opens mail, eats while you sit in the exam room watching and waiting. Too quick to diagnose; needs to fully listen to all your symptoms instead of the first two or three things out of your mouth - BAM! You have -------- Would not recommend her to anyone.