- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meredith A Atkinson MD
Dr. Meredith A Atkinson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD( and 2 other locations). They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Nephrology.
Dr. Meredith A Atkinson has 4 locations
Dr. Meredith A Atkinson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Meredith A Atkinson has the following 9 expertise
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Biopsy
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Meredith A Atkinson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Meredith A Atkinson
Dr. Atkinson graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in 2001. Dr. Atkinson works in Baltimore, MD and 3 other locations and specializes in Nephrology. Dr. Atkinson is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital.