Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Meredith G Belber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Belber is one of the best doctors around right now.She is always very patient, explains things in a good way. She is just tops. I like her a lot. And I worry if she ever will leave this office. She has helped me out many times.She is very professional yet very personal. I am extremly grateful to have her as my doctor.
Dr. Belber has been by far the most pleasant, professional, and personal physician I've ever encountered in my lifetime. My wife and I are extremely grateful for our friends' referral to her, and we appreciate her going way above and beyond her call of duty every time we see her. Dr. Belber is a glowing example of how a truly outstanding physician conducts themselves!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2009, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Belber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Hennepin County Medical Center
Meredith G Belber accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Memorial Physicians Group, 676 N Saint Clair St Ste 900, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Meredith G Belber in this video.
Meredith G Belber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.