Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Meredith C Adams has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Meredith C Adams has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Showing 1 of 2
Save your time and money
Self-verified patient of Dr. Meredith C Adams - Posted on July 15th, 2017
I was referred to Dr. Adams by a colleague. What a waste. I had resisted pain management in the past, trying alternative methods. When I couldn't take it anymore, and the specialist felt it was the last resort, I went. She got the condition I had wrong, didn't exam me, and prescribed a medication with side effects that would conflict with another medical condition. In addition, while I am not a doctor, I couldn't even find this medication as being used for my condition. Her solution? Tylenol. A hefty copay, time for a visit, and she recommends Tylenol that even the referring doctor said wouldn't help (and it wasn't, because I was trying it). Don't bother.
13 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Johns Hopkins University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFROEDTERT HOSPITAL, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Meredith C Adams is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.