Dr. Meredith Duffy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Duffy?

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr. Crisp is a very caring, gentle doctor with excellent bedside manner. She thoroughly explained every procedure I was having done. I have cervical cancer and needless to say, I was extremely anxious about having treatment. She assured me it would be ok and she would take care of me. I highly recommend her

Terrible

Posted on May 19th, 2015

My gynecologist sent me to Cooper for a second opinion , and she was the only one that I didn't have to wait 2 months to see. Now I see why. The nurse who went over my history with me was fantastic. Then I met Dr. Crisp. She barely spoke to me as she read through the records my doctor sent to their office. I asked her why I was having the issue I was having and she looked at me and says "I don't know, you should probably see a specialist." I waited an hour to see her, and she spent maybe 15 minutes with me at the most. Unacceptable. I was sent to cooper because they "specialize" in gynecologic oncology, I guess I was wrong. Then I heard nothing for 3 months until one day I received a voicemail saying I had to come for a follow-up based on my results. I never received a phone call, email or nothing about my test results. I even checked on the MYCooper website, nothing. I called a few times and spoke to a nurse asking for my results to be sent to my doctor, they never did. What a waste of time. I had to take off of work because I live 2 hours away, just for her to bill my insurance over 5 thousand dollars, for a test my regular gynecologist bills my insurance $200. I don't know if all the specialists at cooper are like this, but I would not reccomend anyone go to her.

Sincere and attentive

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Crisp has excellent bedside manners and expertise. She doesn't assume anything or take anything for granted. She is very careful. She asks questions and investigates to ensure all is cancer-free. She seems to care. Highly recommend her.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Twice she refused to call me back when I had questions. It was only when I called the office to ask them to close my file as I would not be coming back there, that she bothered to try and call me. One time she even had the receptionist call me back to answer a very sensitive question with a two word answer. Doesn't care about her patients at all...

Posted on August 29th, 2017