Have you seen Meredith R Golomb?

Very helpful and patient

Dr. Golomb was very helpful, and patient. She listened to my concerns when none of the other doctors had, she even took the time to research and make calls before she ordered an appropriate blood test. They may come back negative, but I felt so much better that she at least listened.

Dr. Golomb shows a ton of patience when educating us on my two sons diagnosis. She provided me with an endless amount of programs to help them and to give them positive things to do. She calmed my tears and fears and helped me to see that at the time I felt so hopeless there were options for us. I would travel to the moon to have my children seen and treated by her and I am afraid of heights. Thank you Dr. Golomb!!!

My son adores her and she has been very helpful. She is a pediatric stroke expert.

Meredith R Golomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.