Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meredith A Mcclure
Dr. Meredith A Mcclure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcclure is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Mcclure has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Meredith A Mcclure has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Meredith A Mcclure has the following 16 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Showing 5 of 21
Loooove love love Dr. MCClure! She has delivered both of my girls and she is wonderful! I tell everyone I know to go see her. She has be best bed side manner and stays so calm. She feels like your best friend when you talk to her. Both of my pregnancies were considered high risk and she took excellent care of me. She always is in a good mood and makes you feel like you are her only patient. She just delivered my 2nd baby 2 weeks ago and I had an emergency c-section and she literally saved my baby's life. She remained so calm and made my husband and I feel at ease. I rarely ever wait for my appointments and she is wonderful playing with my 2 year old when I have to bring her! Best doctor in the DFW area! I don't know what these other people are talking about! Go see her, you will love her :)
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcclure is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Meredith A Mcclure accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFrisco Ob/Gyn Pa, 4461 Coit Rd Ste 205, Frisco, TX
Dr. Meredith A Mcclure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.