Highly Dissatisfied

Great doctor

I had a problem with my eyes and came in to see Dr. Prevor-Weiss. She was great took her time to diagnose the problem. Very thorough. Her patient manor is great. If you are looking for an eye doctor who cares you couldn't ask for a better doctor than Dr. Preview-Weiss.

Great Doctor

Dr Prevor has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. I was really nervous before my cataract surgery and she made me feel so calm and relaxed.. My surgery went great and I'm seeing better than I ever did.

I have been a patient of Dr. Prevor-Weiss for several years. I have found her to be concerned and thorough, spending time with me and asking questions that led to effective treatment. Highly recommended .

I VISITED WITH THIS DOCTOR OCCASIONALLY FOR MANY YEARS. RECENTLY, I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL THAT I HAVE A MISSING IRIS AND SWOLLEN CORNEA IN MY EYE. FOR SOME REASON THIS DOCTOR NEVER TOLD ME THAT ANYTHING IS WRONG. TO FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE A MISSING IRIS JUST LOOK AT THE COLOR OF YOUR EYE. ITS THE COLOR TISSUE.

Dr. Meredith Prevor-Weiss

Dr. Prevor is great. I've also gone to Dr. Mignone at the same practice when I had a problem and she wasn't in and he's wonderful too. Dr. Prevor has an office in Yonkers and Mt. Vernon. I've got to both and have been going to her for years. I like the personal feel of the place. I get appointments quickly and always feel I can call with any questions. My entire family goes to either Dr. Prevor or Dr. Mignone and we're all happy with their care. I don't know why this site says she has a practice in NJ. I don't think that is true, at least not in recent years.

Dr. Meredith B Prevor-Weiss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.