Dr. Meredith Reimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Reimer?

Great doctor if you can get an appointment

She is wonderful but you need to always schedule appointments at least 6 months out. You will never be able to get it if you have any issue that is unexpected. Great for routine care but not for emergencies or any sudden issues.

I've been fighting acne for 10 years, and have had bad Dermatoligist experiences in the past; with negative side effects to certain medications. Dr.Reimer made me feel very comfortable and prescribed me a pill and topical gell and has nearly reversed my acne and could not be happier.

The best doctor

The best dermatologist I have ever been to. I am a nurse and I have been to more than 5 dermatologists. She was the best of all 5 put together. Thoughtful, caring, professional. Would never go to anyone else.

I have met with Dr. Reimer several times and each time I have met her I like her even more! She is very caring and will make sure you do not leave her office until you fully understand the situtation and how the treatment will work.

busy mother and teacher

Not impressed at all. Now that I see she only has 2 years experience, I get it. In a hurry, maybe she was too busy trying meet with all her patients, but my skin problem didn't get better. Both appointments I waited and waited and waited. And for the second appointment I waited so long, I had to leave without being seen!! They couldn't have cared less! It was awful.

Dr. Meredith Reimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Forest, IL.