Dr. Meredith Riddick Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Meredith Riddick?

Very disappointed

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr Riddick should not be considered if you are looking for a professional gastroenterologist who is really concerned with you as a patient. His focus is getting you in and out as soon as possible and getting paid. He has no personality . After having a colonoscopy and endoscopy I was told everything was normal when indeed it was not which was confirmed by other doctors. His office is small not clean and impressed me as being budget minded. I wish I had done more research on him before going forward. Hope you don't make the same mistake. Trust me PS if a Gastroenterologist is not thorough in his examination many things can be missed and you end up thinking everything is fine.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Office is dirty with stains all over the carpet, exam table with tape all over it and dirty and office is disorganized. Does not call you back with results from your tests; you have to make an office visit to get results. Would not recommend!

Amazing Dr.

Posted on April 28th, 2011

From the moment I met him I new he was a Dr. I could trust and really like!He is so kind, patient and friendly that you immediately feel comfortable! I scheduled my colonoscopy and endoscopy that day for 2 days later.(I had put this off for the last 5 yrs!!!)The hospital staff( Nurses, Anesthesiologist Nurse Anesthetist and all the rest of Dr Riddick's staff) were unbelievably thoughtful, caring and friendly!!!!For a procedure that scared me to death it turned out to be a wonderful day! Great nap!!!I highly recommend Dr Riddick.Infact my cousins who have put this off for 8 yrs are coming to see him.

Posted on January 1st, 2017