Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Meriam P Izon has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Addison Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
Showing 5 of 45
Didn't feel that she listen to me at all :(. I have something going on with my body. She didn't seem to care and not that doc do anymore. Thanks for nothing! As I'm sure after YEARS of feeling so sick. I have a thyroid problem and you missed it and mad me feel like I was crazy. Thanks again for nothing
Went to this see this doc for treatment for endocrine related infertility issues. She was supposed to be working together with my Gynecologist to come up with a treatment plan but that never happened. Long story short, she actually had the nerve to tell me that my husband and I should just wait to conceive. No medical reason behind that theory, she just apparently didn't have enough time to discuss options during our office visit. I know insurance companies push doctors to shorten their visits, but I wasn't in there more than the allotted time. Either way, its no excuse. "Wait and see", which is what I got out of her is not an acceptable solution when your OBGYN has already spent a over a year with you, and it's obvious to all including her that a specialist in her field needs to be involved. If she doesn't want to practice medicine, she should just close her office and save everyone involved the heartbreak of not being able to have a baby when there are treatment methods available out there. What a shame!
Dr. Izon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Meriam P Izon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUchealth Pulmonology Fort Collins, 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 300, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Meriam P Izon is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.