Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Meridith J Farrow has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Meridith J Farrow has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
Dr. Meridith J Farrow has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Meridith J Farrow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 15
Dr. Farrow was referred to me by a friend and I have been an extremely patient for the last 5 years! I think being that she is young, she brings a level of comfort to younger patients as she can speak on "their" level. She takes time to answer questions and goes above and beyond to help her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Farrow!
I really like Dr. Farrow - she is professional, knowledgeable, accommodating to needs, etc. However, I spend entirely too long waiting to be seen. I understand most of the patients at UF Women's center may be for Obstetrics. I am strictly a GYN patient, no children. I come once a year for annual exam and every time, I spend 45 minutes to an hour from the time I arrive to actually being seen by the doctor. This visit, it was 40 nearly 40 minutes waiting out front before even being called back, then another 40 minutes after the 5-10 minutes it takes to be weighed, blood pressure taken and urine sample collected. The visit itself takes 10 minutes.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Farrow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCovington Womens Health Specialist, 4181 Hospital Dr NE Ste 104, Covington, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Meridith J Farrow, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Covington, GA, in this video.
Dr. Meridith J Farrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, GA.