Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashley Zink
Dr. Ashley Zink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Irving, TX (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zink is affiliated with Medical Center Of Lewisville, Medical Center Of Plano and Medical Center Of Mckinney. She speaks English.
Dr. Ashley Zink has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ashley Zink has the following 3 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ashley Zink has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Zink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Lewisville
Medical Center Of Plano
Medical Center Of Mckinney
Harris Methodist - Springwood
North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Harris Continued Care Hospital
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Harris Methodist H E B
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
10 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ashley Zink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.