- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Merit E Cudkowicz has 3 locations
Dr. Merit E Cudkowicz has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Merit E Cudkowicz has the following 10 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Clinical Research
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Merit E Cudkowicz Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Merit E Cudkowicz
Dr. Cudkowicz graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 1990. She works in Boston, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Cudkowicz is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.