More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merium Saidi MD
Dr. Merium Saidi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in West Valley City, UT. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Saidi is affiliated with University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute, Jordan Valley Hospital and Pioneer Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Merium Saidi has 2 locations
50 N Medical Dr
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Dr. Merium Saidi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Merium Saidi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Saidi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Jordan Valley Hospital
Pioneer Valley Hospital
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Primary Children+s Medical Center
Pioneer Valley Hospital, A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center
Jordan Valley Medical Center
Pioneer Valley Hospital
8 Years Experience
American University of the Caribbean
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Merium Saidi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Merium Saidi's office for more information.
50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City, UT 84132
4052 W Pioneer Pkwy West Valley City, UT : (801) 964-3492
Locations & Directions
Dr. Merium Saidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.