Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Merle J Berger has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Merle J Berger has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Merle J Berger has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Merle J Berger is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 9
From my very first visit through my last visit Dr. Berger has been nothing but kind, caring, and awesome. I have never had a doctor who has been so on top of things (this goes for the nursing staff too). Dealing with any type of fertility issue can be stressful, nerve wrecking,etc but I never really felt this way at all with all that Dr. Berger and his staff did. I would definitely recommend him and Boston IVF to anyone. Thank you for everything and for helping me to start a family!
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Ucsf Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBoston Ivf, 130 2nd Ave, Needham Heights, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Merle J Berger, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Needham Heights, MA, in this video.
Dr. Merle J Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.