3.8

Great Doctor

From my very first visit through my last visit Dr. Berger has been nothing but kind, caring, and awesome. I have never had a doctor who has been so on top of things (this goes for the nursing staff too). Dealing with any type of fertility issue can be stressful, nerve wrecking,etc but I never really felt this way at all with all that Dr. Berger and his staff did. I would definitely recommend him and Boston IVF to anyone. Thank you for everything and for helping me to start a family!

One more number

I was just one more number to increase his IVF success rate. Very rude and arrogant. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Merle J Berger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Needham Heights, MA.