Dr. Merle Janes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Merle Janes?

Experienced and informative and caring

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Just a person who had bad knees an orthopedic surgeon told me needed replacing

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I liked that he seemed very concerned and wanted to help me. He was very professional and kind. I went back two times for prolotherapy knee injections. My knees healed up and I am walking again, not falling like I was before going to see him. I saved myself thousands of dollars that I did not have, and did not compromise the integrity of my body with unnecessary surgery. My husband went as well and got his shoulders treated that were painful and failing because of overuse as a long-time carpenter. He is back at work and avoided unnecessary surgery. At no time were drugs sought or offered. The experience proved very positive and we are both grateful to have found Dr. Janes.

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Dr. Janes has healed many members of my family. Very impressed with his knowledge and pro-lo therapy.

The most amazing Doctor ever

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Janes is the most informative Dr i have ever seen. He explains in detail what Prolo therapy is, draws diagrams making sue the patient is comfortable with the choice of receiving treatment. If you change your mind there is no charge for the office call. Im a nurse and he didnt even charge me, who does that? My neck pain is gone and i avoided surgery thanks to Dr Janes

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Janes is very upbeat, kind and skilled. I would highly recommend him and prolo therapy!

Prolotherapy and Dr Janes are life savers

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Dr Janes is funny and compassionate. Thanks to his experience with Prolotherapy I was able to avoid neck surgery, and no longer suffer with knee and ankle instability

He's the best doctor out there

Posted on January 24th, 2015

He's everything a person is looking for in a great doctor and Mary his assist, is awesome as well.

This man fights hard against the medical corruption that is in Spokane, Wa

Posted on February 15th, 2013

I started seeing the good Dr. many years ago and I do thank him for giving me back trust in the medical field. I have several good doctors that have kept me going against all the sick, fraudulant lies a handful of doctors produce for the Labor & Industries files. Through this guise of performing physicals on said patients when they are not, but simply reading the false reports before them(which are paid for and distributed by L&I) this corrupt, immoraI sickness has given me over 20 yrs. in constant 8-10 scale pain. I cannot speak for all, but some of the other refered doctors blindly support the reports and close the doors on what I am saying(but the intelligent ones don't{I have been told many times that, "I have never read an L&I report, I know what they are."}) and, or come back in 1 year, maybe then? The fact that IME doctors(and I've seen many that are disfunctional) are flowen in on day trips to make very big money for a professional, 3 minute opinion, that turns into a hands on physical claim, also the fact that these same doctors don't write their reports(written by office help trained to pick out the juicy right phrases from a pile of embellished false reports), and add then add in the fact that these doctors are hired to destroy you(L&I dictates the exam) leaves Dr Janes in a very tough spot. All patients, PAY ATTENTION! Get your files and read them thouroughly, contest all the lies, you are protecting Dr Janes and health care!

Great DR

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I saw Dr Janes for an L and I claim. This is not a Dr like you are probably used to. This Dr. spent ample time with me doing testing and had a genuine concern for helping me. It was nice seeing a Dr that isnt just moving you through like cattle. Now he is not an approved provider for L and I, so the search for another physiatrist continues. If you are able to see Dr. Janes, odds are in your favor that he is going to help you. Sure, everyone is not going to like him, but as for me, I thought the guy was FANTASTIC!!!

Unprofessional

Posted on June 9th, 2012

I visited with Dr. Janes and his office staff, but found them to be evasive about how they might actually help; so I came away with more pain just communicating with them, and a total distrust in using their services.

Without Dr. Janes, I would be decrepit

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I have had dozens of prolotherapy treatments from Dr. Janes. He has fixed my knees, elbows, ankles, back, hand, and neck. He has been doing this for a very long time, he trained with the best, and he frequently attends seminars to learn the latest techniques. He is a master diagnostician, and you will usually get an extensive lesson in physiology along with the diagnosis. He spends as long at it takes with you; he is never rushed. Getting an appointment can involve leaving a message, because Dr. Janes is in such demand he practices in two locations--in Spokane Valley and in another office near Seattle. Dr. Janes is my all-time favorite doctor, because without him, this 69-year-old would be decrepit. As a result of his treatment, I can do anything I want. Thank you Dr. Janes!

What I've been looking for

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Janes is very unique... intelligent, compassionate, and he's not afraid to think out side the standard medical model. In fact, he's not afraid to think! I received prolotherapy and a wonderful indepth explanation of the physiology involved.