- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Merle B Martin II MD
Dr. Merle B Martin II, MD is a doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Merle B Martin II has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Merle B Martin II has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Merle B Martin II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Merle B Martin II
Dr. Martin II graduated from the Keck School of Medicine of The University of Southern California in 2002. He works in Portsmouth, VA and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Martin II is affiliated with Kempsville Center For Behavioral Health.