Dr. Merle L Wade Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Merle L Wade Jr?

Seems to really care. Explains option of treatments clearly and answered all questions in detail without talking down--A rariy these days.

Old Time Attitude with New Technology Care

I suffer from priapism, and during one of my reversals I had an allergic reaction to phenelefrin. Dr. Wade not only got up and came to the hospital, but he refused to leave my side until he was satisfied that I was stable. I can't say enough good stuff about this doctor and his staff. If I had to wait extra time just to see Dr. Wade, I would be more than willing to do it. His office staff is very caring, and in his line of work they give you dignity and respect. In MY opinion Dr. Wade and his staff are by far the best Urology staff in North Alabama.