Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Merlin G Butler has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Clinical Cytogenetic
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Showing 5 of 5
After trying for 3 years to find out what is wrong with my grandson We finally found a doctor that could and did explain everything he told us could possible be wrong.No doctor as of yet has done this. they usually say i don't know what is wrong.he was very consurnedabout the family and went into great detail about everything that we asked about. We all three(my son ,daughter-in-law, and myself)left ther with a skip in our walk because we our confident we have the wright Dr. thanks so much for all the time you took with my family, we now have hope because we have someone who really cars.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
40 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Merlin G Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS
Dr. Merlin G Butler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.