Dr. Merlin Kelsick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Merlin Kelsick?

He was very good. I highly recommend him.

Dr.kelsick is a great dr

He Saved My Life!!

Even though this was the worst pain I had ever felt I was still apprehensive about going to the ER. During the two previous years I was paralyzed in pain for several weeks at a time. I also had frequent sour stomach and an ongoing pain to my left abdominal area. I had went to two different ER's outside of my area when afflicted with pain but the ER doctors couldn't tell me what was wrong and would give me a Tylenol shot and send me home. The final would almost prove to be the last time if it weren't for Dr. Kelsick! Within 20 minutes of arriving to the ER Dr Kelsick asked me a few questions in regard to the pain & location of pain, examined my side and immediately stated that something was there that shouldn't be. He ordered a slew of X-rays & blood tests then by midnight woke me up to say he found the problem and immediate surgery was necessary. He stated that I had a huge tumore in my abdominal area, circulation had been cut off for sometime; the tumor was gangrenous and rupturing. Without Dr Kelsick's attention to detail I would have died! I recommend people to him all the time and the first thing I say is "...Dr Kelsick Saved My LIFE!!"

patient

performed sugery on me -worked out find-very knowledgeble about the human body and explained things to me so i could understand ...

Surprinsily good experience

I was referred to Dr Kelsick for a breast biopsy. I was surprised by the excellent care and attention I received from him and his staff. Best of all my scar from teh biopsy is virtually invisible.I highly recommend him for surgical procedures