Dr. Merlyn Malola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Merlyn Malola?

Anethesioligist for two surgeries

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Malola was the anesthesioligist for two recent surgeries that I had at St. Vincent-Dunn Memorial Hospital in Bedford Indiana. She was a very capable and caring Doctor who was interested in knowing who she was treating and spending time before surgery reassuring me that everything would be fine. She listened to my concerns, gave me options and explained what she thought would be the best course of action. I felt completely comfortable knowing that she would take great care of me while I was under anesthesia and monitoring my recovery. It was a pleasure getting to know her and I really felt that she genuinely cared for my well being.

best Doctors

Posted on May 11th, 2009

Good Anesthesiologist. Good bedside manner.

Posted on November 1st, 2010